Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ZIPPITY-DOO-DAH

Yeah, yeah, I know it's not my normal day for an article, but resistance was futile...



Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-Ay 

My oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-Ay

Mr, Bluebird is on my shoulder
It’s the truth, it’s actual
Everything is satisfactual
Wonderful feeling
Wonderful day… 
(Song of the South)

I loved that song when I was a wee lassie. 

Hell, I still love it! Best not to get me on my favorite Disney songs. I have a list and I'm not afraid to use it and then leave them attacking you all day, lol! (And you thought I was such a nice person--Hah!)

We have plenty of sunshine and warm weather for the rest of this week, which is great since most of last week, and the weekend was rainy. I have a minion coming over to help me get several-neglected flower beds set in order and help me wash the cazillion windows in my house. I can’t get on my knees so weeding is a hard job when you can only bend. Ugh.

I imagine that those who posted an article everyday (or almost) for each letter must lustily be singing, “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah…Wonderful feeling, Wonderful day.” 

Big Congratulations to all for staying the course!

A big round of applause to those worked so hard behind the scenes!

Everything is sat-is-factual...  

Even though I didn't participate with daily blog posts, it still took up a lot time either putting together those articles I did use or coordinating my guests articles to correspond with the day’s letter and trying to pop around to different blogs. I did not get to everyone but I did work hard at doing the ones on my minion list at least twice a week. I also got to quite a few blogs I had never visited before. Lot of interesting and talented bloggers out there. Impressive.

Next, is working on an article for IWSG for Wednesday and then filling the rest of my May calendar and although I don’t know how it happened, all June is filled with an exception of one day. Very strange. But I do have a list of new books and authors on the list to invite so stay tuned for guests on upcoming Wednesday and Fridays in May.

See y’all on Wednesday…

(*walks away whistling while surreptitiously using a Lysol wipe on the bluebird stain on my shoulder…stoopid bluebirds…see if I feed  y’all anymore…hmph.)