Recently, I had two wonderful romance authors visiting with us Over Coffee. Amelia Grey, October 13th and Anna Campbell, October 21st. Both offered prizes of their books to commenters of the day.
My mystical faerie, Lady Brianna, is happy to announce those winners. Don't mind her mischievous expression or her mussed hair. Brie has been frolicking with my hunky Scot and consequently is quite satisfied with herself and said Scot. Something about loving a tough Scots in chains, or was that with chains...hmmm, well whatever. She's shameless. I like that about her, lol!
Amelia Grey offered two books from her Rogue's Dynasty Series:
But Henrietta doesn't want a husband— she wants her independence...
- Sure that she carries a curse that killed her previous guardians, Henrietta just wants the duke to sign over her inheritance before something terrible befalls him...
And book two:
- Susannah Brookfield is the most beautiful, enchanting woman he has ever met, but despite his attraction, he's not about to hand over the pearls. Though suspicion and mistrust drive them apart when the pearls are stolen, Race suggests they pool their resources to recover them.
- Congratulations to:
We had a very lively discussion with Anna Campbell on October 21st. Anna said, "My favorite comment wins a signed copy of my new release, CAPTIVE OF SIN! Good luck!"
Captive of Sin
He pledged his honor to keep her safe...
Returning home to Cornwall after unspeakable tragedy, Sir Gideon Trevithick comes upon a defiant beauty in danger, and vows to protect her whatever the cost. He's dismayed to discover that she's none other than Lady Charis Weston, England's wealthiest heiress-and that the only way to save her from the violent stepbrothers determined to steal her fortune is to wed her himself! Now Gideon must hide the dark secrets of his life from the bride he desires more with every heartbeat.
She promised to show him how to love - and desire - again...
Charis has heard all about Gideon, the dangerously handsome hero with the mysterious past. She's grateful for his help, but utterly unwilling to endure a marriage of convenience-especially to a man whose touch leaves her breathless. Desperate to drive him mad with passion, she would do anything to make Gideon lose control-and fall captive to irresistible, undeniable sin.
Next Week's Over Coffee guests (and more goodies):
- Cindy McGary-The Treasures of Venice
Judi Fennell-Wild Blue Under Review and interview.
- Book Recommedations:
- A Journal for Jordan, Dana Canedy
- Dawn's Prelude by Inspirational Fiction author, Tracie Peterson Book 1 in the all new Song of Alaska series