Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Musings: RAINY DAYS & BOOK WINNERS


It’s one of those weeks I don’t have a lot to say. I know, imagine that?

I’m sitting here enjoying my beautiful rainy morning, cats lying beside the keyboard snoozing, a cool fresh drifting in the open windows, the sound of rain falling, the distant roll of thunder, and enjoying a cup of coffee. I’m actually feeling pretty good for a change and god knows I’ve been fighting hard to get better. Some days I win or at least I see progress so I count that as a win. :-)

I have some book winners—YAY! It’s always fun to win books, isn’t it? Gives you a chance to read new to you authors.

Drum roll and piper piping…

The Vampire Next Door, Ashlyn Chase. Laurie Creasy and Tonya Kappes

In The Heat of The Bite, Lydia Dare. Erin Knightley and Olivia Kelly

Redeeming The Rogue, Donna MacMeans. Libby

Touch If You Dare, Stephanie Rowe. Crystal Trent and VR Foster.

Ladies, if you will contact me with your mailing addresses, I’ll pass them on to the publisher to send out your copies. siamckye@gmail.com If you’ve already purchased the book or whatever, let me know and I can pull another name out of the hat.

Upcoming guests this week:

Patricia Sargeant, introducing a new series, and Jo Robertson.

  • What’s on your agenda today or this week?

Read any good books  you’d like to recommend?


.

9 comments:

Kat Sheridan said...

Congrats to all the winners! I'm looking forward to picking up some of these books myself! This week I just plan on enjoying summer!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Clarissa Draper said...

Congrats everyone! Hope you enjoy your reads.

Other Lisa said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Books I've read lately and enjoyed: Megan Abbott's THE END OF EVERYTHING, Chevy Stevens NEVER KNOWING and...erm...I know there are others. Oh, another fun thriller (from a really fun person) Jennifer Hillier's CREEP.

VA said...

Yippee! Congrats to the winners. Enjoy the spoils :)

Recommending is so personal. I always worry unless I know the person fairly well. Picking books can be a lot like picking perfumes. They can be great, but just not great for you!

Mason Canyon said...

Congrats to the winners. Your rain sounds wonderful. For the past 3 days we were suppose to have rain (heavy at times) and I think we may have gotten 15 sprinkles with temperatures in the upper 90s.

Your line up guests sounds interesting. Looking forward to learning more about them. As for a good read, I'm listening to WORKING STIFF by Rachel Caine. It's the first in a new zombie trilogy. It's been fun. Hope the rest of your day and week goes well.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress
Freelance Editing By Mason

jowake said...

I just finished Glenda Larke's third book Stormlord's Exile, part of her Watergivers Trilogy. A great book as is everything Glenda writes. You interviewed her on your site a month or two back Sia, that's how I found you in the first place.

Talli Roland said...

Congrats to the winners!

Oh Sia, I hope you feel better soon!

Nancy J. Parra said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Sia, hope you are doing better and your week is fabulous~