Monday, August 23, 2010

We Have Book WINNERS!!


I figured I'd better post our winners of books in July and August (so far). Congratulations to the those who won books and thank you for stopping by OVER COFFEE. I appreciate all the readers who stop by and especially those who give support to the authors with comments.

As you can see, I've brought in the Clan Piper to salute the winners. 


The Insider:  Helen Ginger, Malcolm Campbell

Exchange:  Nancy Parra, Alex Cavanaugh

Seduced By The Wolf: Judi S (Sidhe Vicious Reviews), Cat 

To Conquer A Highlander:  Houston A.W. Knight, Kat Sheridan

Hero:  Vivian Archer, Stephanie McCarthy

AT HER COMMAND: Sherilyn Winrose

Wild Irish Sea: Elle J Rossi, Fedora

Cowboy Trouble:  Tonya Kappes, Wanda Huges             




I love this piece. He's a gifted player. Full of energy and joy. Of course I love bagpipe music at anytime and this one will have you tapping your feet. :-)

SOME OF MY UPCOMING GUESTS:

Thomas Greanias
Tawny Weber
Erin Kellison
Janice Hardy
Kylie Brant
Steve Tremp
Alex J. Cavanaugh
Glenda Larke



17 comments:

~Sia McKye~ said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Judi S said...

Thanks Sia & Terry! I was excited to see I had won a copy of Seduced By The Wolf. :) I can't wait to read it. I don't see any contact info though? My email is
sidhevicious(at)shaw(dot)ca

Tonya Kappes said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! AND ME! Thanks Sia! I can't wait to get Cowboy Trouble!

Elle J Rossi said...

Yay, me! I'm so excited. Thank you!

Kat Sheridan said...

Congrats to all the winners! Looking forward to more great interviews, and love the music to get my morning started right!

~Sia McKye~ said...

Kat, glad you enjoyed. It is a wild piece. Bagpipes are not everyone's cup of tea. But for me it's like a shot of good scotch...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's cool! Will it be the eBook version? I'm trying to make all of my new books eBooks so I get some use out of that feature on my iPad. (And I don't get in trouble for bringing yet another book into this house.) If not, I'll gladly let the book go to someone else.

Looking forward to visiting in October.

~Sia McKye~ said...

Alex, it is both e-book and trade paperback. I'll let them know you'd like an e-book.

I'm looking forward to your visit as well!

Helen Ginger said...

I love books and I love contests. Especially when I win. Yipee!

You have a great lineup of guests coming.

VA said...

Woot!

Sia, this is the first piece of bagpipe music that hasn't made me cry. For some reason both church music and bagpipe music make me cry. I think I associate death with both way too much for my mind to accept it as anything else.

~Sia McKye~ said...

Viv, bagpipes are used for things like that, true, but they are also used for joyous things and celebrations of life and fun. I'm glad you liked the piece. Congrats on your win. :-)

~Sia McKye~ said...

Helen congratulations. I do have some great guest coming the next two months and more being added daily.

Judi S said...

Sia,
Thanks again! How do I contact you to give you my mailing info? I can't find your email addy anywhere on the blog? :-)

Judi Fennell said...

congrats to the winners!

Sun Singer said...

Gosh darn, I won a book. Love it. I promise to read it from cover to cover, too. Fine music as well!

Tapadh leat!

Malcolm

~Sia McKye~ said...

Malcolm, I thought you might enjoy that piece. Congratulatins.


FOR ALL: my email to contact me is siamckye(AT)gmail.com It's the email for this blog.

JUDY S: Above and feel free to share any good authors with me for a blog spot. :-)

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oh Sia! I won?! OMG! Thank you! Oh and the book sounds awesome...I can't wait to get it...I'll contact you at your e with my snail mail addie.

Big Hugs
Hawk