Saturday, March 13, 2010

Book Winners

FEBRUARY WINNERS!

We had five authors giving away books in February.

I don't have all your email addresses. Please either leave your email addresses in the comment section or contact me at siamckye@gmail.com with your physical address.


All addresses are kept strictly confidential.






The winners are as follows:


JUDI FENNELL:

LuAnn

Tetiwe





TERRY SPEAR:

Elli Rossi

Anna Shah Hogue



AMANDA FORESTER:

Tomi
Mason Canyon








DONNA GRANT:

Chellyreads

Sue A







DONNA MACMEANS:

Vivian Archer









Congratulations!

Be sure to contact me so we can get your books to you.

11 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

OMG, I wasn't expecting to win anything. I just enjoy your interviews and posts with the authors. You bring out some much about themselves, it's always interesting. I do love the cover of The Highlander's Sword. I'll send you an e-mail. Thanks so much for hosting the giveaways.

s7anna said...

This is totally awesome! Thank you so so much for such a great giveaway!!!

~Sia McKye~ said...

Congratualations, Mason and Anna!

LuAnn said...

Thanks, Sia. My email address is:

reading_frenzy at yahoo dot com

~Sia McKye~ said...

Sent you an email, LuAnn from my gmail account. Congratulations!

James Rafferty said...

Very cool, Sia. Yet another reason to comment on blogs.

aries18 said...

How neat. I've been lax commenting on your blog lately. This makes me promise myself to be more active. Congrats to all the winners!

Sue A. said...

Hi Sia, I've already emailed Donna and worked it all out. Let me know if there's anything else needed of me.

~Sia McKye~ said...

That's fine Sue. I just wanted to make sure everyone is notified. Happy reading!

VA said...

Yippee! Congrats everyone :)

Elle J Rossi said...

Yay me!

Thanks so much!